Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!
Makes about 2 dozen
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 cups butter
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon/nutmeg)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (I used white and dark ones)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line 2 muffin trays with paper liners
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and butter until combined and then set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt
- Slowly combine the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Finally, fill the lined/greased muffin tins about three-fourths or almost full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centre comes out clean. Let in cool in the pan before removing onto a cooling rack.