1 Cup pecans
6-9 medjool dates (soaked for 10 mins)
1/4 Cup shredded coconut
1/4 tsp sea salt
- First, grease or line a mini muffin tin
- Next, drain the water from the dates and combine in a food processor.
- Then add all remaining ingredients into the food processor. Keep processing until the nuts are crumbled and the crust sticks together on its own.
- Press about 1 1/2 tsp of the mixture into the bottom of each mini muffin cup.
1 Cup raw cashews (You can soak them beforehand but this is optional as cashews are fairly soft to begin with)
1/2 C frozen strawberry slices
1/4 Cup agave nectar or maple syrup
1/4 Cup melted coconut oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
- Add the cashews to a high speed blender or food processor along with the frozen strawberries, agave nectar/syrup, melted coconut oil, and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth. Pour this mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Clean out the blender/food processor to make the strawberry puree for the swirl.
1/2 C frozen strawberries, melted
- Melt the strawberries on a stove or microwave
- Then just blend them together in the food processor/blender until they become a smooth puree.
Take a scant tablespoon of the cashew filling and pour on top of the pressed crust. Then take 1/2 tsp of strawberry puree and dollop on top of the cashew filling. Take the end of a toothpick and swirl the two mixtures around to make a fun artsy pattern!
Freeze the cheesecakes for 1-2 hours until solid. Remove them from the mini muffin trays and allow to thaw for 10-15 mins. before biting into them.